Senior Tester/Test Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Tester/Test Lead|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 11:46|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking experienced Senior Tester/Test Lead for a project that will be automating and streamlining the submission of complex datasets for centralised reporting and quality assurance activities.
You will be required to work within a Hybrid Agile team delivering critical business applications based on the full stack of Azure/Dynamics/M365 services and technologies.
Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships will be critical in this role. You will have experience working within hybrid Agile project teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Creation of test strategy and plan/s
- Creation of data migration strategy and plan/s
- Creation of test scripts and cases
- Executing both system and assisting/supporting user testing.
- Maintain and monitor issues and defects lists
- Creation of test summary reports
- Must have experience working with ICT, Data, and business disciplines
- Must demonstrate experience creating test cases, executing and reporting results from system testing
- Must demonstrate experience with data migration testing.
- Must demonstrate experience creating user acceptance (UAT) test cases, performing UAT alongside business users and reporting results
- Experience working with Water/Hydrology and/or Environment.
- Ability to build relationships with business areas
- People and solution focused
- Has experience in testing integration using API
- Has experience with Dynamics 365 and Dynamics Portals.
- Has experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology as well as Dev Ops
- Griffith, NSW
- Goondiwindi, QLD
- Toowoomba, QLD
Contract Term: 6 months with 3 x 6 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 26 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's