GIS System Administrator (TSPV)
|Job Title:||GIS System Administrator (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 13:13|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Administer Systems and Application specific Security Accreditation requirements. Plan, test and deploy patches and updates on all relevant components of the Enterprise GIS to ensure accreditation is valid and maintained. Provide itemised reports on these activities to confirm security patching and requirements are up to date.
- Maintain a fully functional replica of the Production environment in QA, for functional evaluations, install and configuration testing, and process change testing. As directed update this system to the latest available versioning and assess and report on viability for deployment to production.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical Support to the GIS Operations team to operate and Enhance Department’s ArcGIS Enterprise GIS on the multiple disconnected environments.
- Provide specialty ESRI application support and administration to Department’s Enterprise GIS; Including reach-back to ESRI Solution and Core teams to solve issues and develop fixes as required.
- Assist in the upgrade and maintenance of system components (hardware and software) of the Enterprise GIS and its sites.
Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Huda 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (VMWare, Windows and Linux) (NV1)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)