Document Manager/ Technical Writer
|Job Title:||Document Manager/ Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 13:51|
One of our Private clients is looking an experienced Document Manager/ Technical Writer to work with their federal government clients in Canberra.
Understanding of Document architecture
- Develop and maintain Document Control framework and relevant documentation
- Develop a framework for prioritising information and document services delivery
- Provide sound and constructive advice on Document Management strategies
- Drives documentation consistency
- Provides sound and constructive advice on Document Management Policies
- Maintains a single source of truth for documentation associated with delivery
- Fulfil requirements to write, review and edit content of documents in line with agreed document standards
- Maintains compliance to the ISM document management requirements.
- Extrapolates pertinent information as necessary
- Expediting the review and approval of documentation
- Reviews Information contained in the document management system and performs audit to ensure accuracy and conformity between the documented baselines and the actual environment.
- Manages the classification of documents in line with accreditation
- Removing obsolete documents from distribution and use
- Meet with Business units to understand business requirements
Contract Term: Approx. 10 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 01 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)