|Job Title:||Collections Analyst|
|Salary:||$25 - $39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 14:02|
One of our Private clients is looking a Collections Analyst for a short-term engagement.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Collection of outstanding invoices from customers within the agreed credit terms.
- Collection and resolution of aged debt items in order to reduce the DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
- Develop existing business relationships both with external customers and throughout the organisation in order to resolve issues and maximise cash collection.
- Responsible for supporting queries through our internal query system to resolution, so that invoices are paid to terms and any credits due are raised in a timely manner.
- Experienced Collector with minimum 3 years’ experience in customer-facing role for corporate customers.
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication.
- Ability to operate in a busy, multi tasked and pressurised environment.
- Experience of working for a large multi-national company.
- Collections experience of minimum 3 years with a corporate customer base.
- Experience of working with Collections module in a major ERP system such as SAP.
Contract Term: 4 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 03 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.