|Job Title:||Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 15:20|
One of our Private clients is looking for a highly experienced Security Consultant with experience using Azure Security Center.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good experience in planning and deploying Azure Security
- Experience in Threats assessment/modelling
- Basic understanding of Risks and Controls for cybersecurity
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Azure Security Scaffold/Framework experience, with particular emphasis on Governance, Risk and Compliance, Policy, Assurance and Attestation, Pen testing and DevSecOps
- Prior experience of participation in a secure migration of on-prem apps at scale and throughput to Azure
- Appreciation of multi cloud security challenges (AWS IAAS and PAAS skills will be beneficial)
- Experience in the Continuous Compliance and Continuous Assurance space
- Knowledge of NIST, SABSA, ISO 27000, Essential 8 and ISM
Contract Term: approx. 5 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 02 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's