4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 14:22|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Oracle database use (desirable).
- Familiarity with delivering security briefings (desirable). Experience in security vetting, administration or assurance is desirable.
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Project Manager level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)