|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 15:20|
About the Role:
The Business Analyst is required to:
- utilise business and system technical knowledge to analyse business processes and computer systems to integrate business requirements into functional design specifications;
- facilitate and capture business requirements during workshops and meetings;
- create documentation such as system designs, process maps and documentation that incorporates both system and non-system processes;
- escalate issues, such as scope change or misalignment, to Project Manager;
- create and execute system integration test scripts; and
- provide support during systems training for business users.
To be successful in the role, the contractor must have:
- demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into functional technology solutions for development, testing and implementation, including the ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems;
- experience interacting with SAP ERP, CRM and TRM systems; and
- demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects.
Contract term: 1 April 2021 – 30 September 2021
Contract extensions: To be negotiated
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Permanent Resident. Must consent to a criminal history background check being completed and return a clear result before commencing.
Application closing date: 2 March 2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's