Microsoft Services Architect
|Job Title:||Microsoft Services Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 17:32|
One of our Private clients is looking for a Microsoft Services Architect to be responsible for setting the overall vision, strategy, architecture, and roadmap for enterprise-wide solution. You will be accountable for the end-to-end solution design. You will be responsible for evaluating customer requirements and mapping them to business processes, as well as functional and solution architecture and ensuring a proper implementation from a solution architecture point of view.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Conducting independent review of contractor designs and documentation to validate for solution completeness of detailed designs, test procedures and build documentation.
- Conducting investigations, risk mitigation activities and trade studies as required under the guidance.
- Maintaining the CIOG baselined document set.
- Undertaking component build activities.
- Liaising with prime system integrators, vendors and stakeholders of the system as required to resolve build and test activity dependencies.
- Leading troubleshooting and defect resolution of complex issues.
- Demonstrated skills and operational experience in: Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Hyper-V, PowerShell, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015, Citrix XenDesktop 7.15 & Microsoft Windows 10…
- Understanding of IP networking technologies including OSI model, routing, switching and firewalling.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes.
- Familiarity with Change Management methodologies.
- Skilled and effective communicator, spoken and written, prepared to confidently engage in technical forums.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 01 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's