Web Site Content Manager *2 (Canberra Based)
|Job Title:||Web Site Content Manager *2 (Canberra Based)|
|Start Date:||2021-02-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 12:04|
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic team player with experience in online content development to join our team.
This position will play an important role in the Service Portal Team, working with business areas to develop, review, edit and publish content on the Service Portal. The role will be responsible for uploading and organising content into a SharePoint platform ensuring a high-quality consistent user centric experience.
Working under limited direction, the role will be responsible for:
• working collaboratively with Education Support Office staff to communicate their service offerings online; developing high quality, well written, engaging online information and instructional content that caters to the interests and challenges of our internal users;
• working closely with the Service Portal team and school staff to develop a strong understanding of the user requirements to ensure the Service Portal caters to the needs of the target audience;
• developing online content that is organised and published in an intuitive manner, utilising graphic design interface elements including photography and videography to ensure a high quality customer experience;
• working in an agile, responsive and transparent manner with internal and external stakeholders and other members of the Group to ensure delivery of high quality and responsive services with limited supervision and delivery of work outputs within agreed timeframes;
• undertaking other duties appropriate to this level of classification that contribute to the Directorate; and
• modelling the ACT Public Service values and signature behaviours to create an environment that values and utilises the contribution of others.
The successful candidates MUST HAVE experience in:
a. Writing content for websites
b. Proof reading
c. Translating physical documents and policies to web friendly formats, and
d. Hands on experience with SharePoint, Wordpress or other platforms used for intranet solutions
• A minimum of two years' experience in digital content creation, including demonstrated experience in mapping and communicating complex information to meet user requirements.
• Demonstrated experience working with SharePoint Online and Office 365.
• A values-driven attitude with a proven ability to work under pressure, manage priorities within tight timeframes and work flexibly, when out of hours work is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with others and write, edit and repurpose a range of content types.
Contract term: 6 months initial contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Permanent Resident.
Estimated start date: ASAP
Application closing date: 28 February 2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's