IT Designer - Basic
|Job Title:||IT Designer - Basic|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 09:36|
We are seeking a designer who specialises in designing and developing in Microsoft SharePoint and Jira.
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal canidate;
- Specialises is Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and JQL, SQL and HTML programming languages.
- Works independently and as part of a team to design user focused products and services within timeframes, using creative design tools and techniques.
- Provides expert advice around SharePoint 2013 and Jira to ensure streamlined data flow, optimal data models and information required by users is captured.
- Is experienced in building, designing, deploying and supporting SharePoint 2013 customisations.
- Guides, mentors and builds others in SharePoint 2013 and Jira.
- Experienced with delivering SharePoint intranet and Jira solutions that meets business design needs and requirements.
- Applies Design Thinking skills, Design methodology and industry best practice to achieve innovative design solutions for stakeholders
- Builds and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders to achieve business outcomes tailors communication style and language according to the audiences level of knowledge, skill and experience in order to obtain and exchange information actively seeks and manages outcomes of feedback from stakeholders, gauging their satisfaction to improve products and services contributes design knowledge and expertise to resolve problems, identify alternative courses of action, or new ideas, and their implications provides advice, assist with recommendations and influence business decisions for clients regarding design outcomes
Location and Contract Term: This role can be conducted in Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide or Sydney. Contract till end of June 2021 with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's