Network Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Network Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 17:15|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Network Solution Architect who will be required to complete a High Level design for a Wi-Fi system upgrade for the Department at 3 buildings in the ACT and approximately 20 regional sites the Department supports.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Incorporate recommendations from recently conducted Wi-Fi site surveys;
- Comply with security standards and an update to the existing Security assessment (SRMP);
- Determine and highlight key technical decisions for the upgraded network;
- Create a Bill of Materials;
- Conform with existing Cisco network infrastructure;
- Prepare and inform a subsequent Detailed Design.
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Network architecture and design documentation
- Experience with Cisco hardware
- Familiarity with Security Risk Management Plans and System Security Plans.
- Cisco Certification
Contract Term: 3 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 03 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Infrastructure Solution Architect - Virtualisation (NV1)
Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)