Technical Project Managers
|Job Title:||Technical Project Managers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 20:42|
The candidate will be
- Able to lead projects to successful delivery and outcomes
- Overseeing and coordinating day to day activities in alignment with the project scope and deliverables
- Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the Department and interact with staff at all levels including SES
- Facilitating and ensuring adequate stakeholder engagement is maintained across project deliverables
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Analyse, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and also monitor the performance of every project
- Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports
- Responsible for the management of complex problems and development of processes for scheduling and administration
- Make sure that all required projects are completed and reviewed
- Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the vision(s) and/or objective(s) of projects and show how they fall in place with, enhance, or inhibits such vision(s) and/or objective(s)
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
Skills and Experience Required
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. Network/ Gateway , Client-server, relational databases, and Cloud web-based architectures including Azure and AWS platform /service/ solution offerings and security requirements) - 20%
- Sound experience managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of an ICT initiative or project? - 20%
- Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company - 20%
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills Tell us about your experience engaging with technical and business areas? - 20%
- Experience managing the delivery of cloud solutions or broad ICT transformation projects. - 20%
- Previous experience in Government agency Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Departments Programs and supporting applications.
- Project Management Certification Outline your experience managing projects in an Agile or Public Service environment.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's