|Job Title:||System Administrators|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 08:50|
Seeking System Administrators who are specialised in supporting a Hybrid Cloud environment and have strong knowledge and experience in Windows server 2016 and 2019, Automation and Orchestration toolsets, Software Defined Networking (SDN), AWS (infrastructure as a service) and VMWare Hypervisors.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with hybrid hosting environments and cloud technologies and connectivity.
- Technical knowledge and experience of how the Virtualisation platforms connect with other infrastructure components and how they function including networking (including Software Defined Networking) AD, SAN, Gateway.
- Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation, system overviews and detailed designs and standard operating procedures.
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills with an emphasis on cross team collaboration to troubleshoot complex issues to resolution.
- Project Management skills
- AWS, Microsoft, or VMware qualifications
Canberra Based –12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have current NV1 Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)
Data Flows SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)