Business Analyst (Baeline)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Baeline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 12:11|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- SME on iOS (tablet) application development and testing requirements.
- Experience in the development and validation Request for Tender market documentation.
- Willing to complete and be party to the below documents:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Conflict of Interest Declaration
- Deed of Confidentiality
- Available to commence no later than 8 March 2021.
- Previous experience with large complex government department and/or Aeronautical Industry procurement experience.
- Previous experience with Safety Critical Software/Applications
- Experience with the Apple Volume Purchase Program.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: 3 Weeks
Contract extensions: Possibility of 1–3 week extension
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 March 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's