Senior Project Manager - SAP HANA
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - SAP HANA|
|Start Date:||2021-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Louise Judd|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 17:05|
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Senior Project Manager will be required to:
- manage scope, timelines and dependencies across multiple complex initiatives and effectively communicate and manage project risks, issues and dependencies;
- understand the complexities related to the delivery of a multi-stream analytics initiatives based in SAP HANA;
- facilitate and participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams;
- coach team members in Agile methodology, support transition from Waterfall approach to Agile approach, and assist in training team members on Agile concepts;
To be successful in this role, the contractor must have:
- a solid understanding of software development lifecycle models, expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment;
- a proven track record of successfully implementing SAP data solutions using Agile methodologies (such as SAP Business Integrity Screening software, and SAP Analytics Cloud);
- prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects;
- experience overseeing multi-function, multi-vendor project teams with members including SAP HANA Data Modellers, Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel;
- a balanced of business and technical background; and
- a sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
Brisbane, QLD. 8 Month Contract, with possible extensions.
The Candidate must consent to a criminal history background check being completed by the Customer and must return a clear result before commencing services.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday 3 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's