Network Engineer (ACI Experience)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (ACI Experience)|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 17:27|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Senior Security/Network Engineer to work within a current project team delivering security services to one of their National Intelligence clients.
- Revise and analyse IT operations and systems, hardware configurations, physical Security, and operating procedures across organization.
- Search technology and reduce risks in every information security segment.
- Suggest measures to improve IT related procedures, operations, processes, and systems throughout organization.
- Influence strategies, technology implementation, frameworks, and policies to enhance the customer’s security posture.
- Implement security risk analysis for current and new systems to guide the IT infrastructure team toward reparation.
- Recommend migration solutions for explaining risks and reducing exposure areas.
- Prepare security program plans and execute IT controls, processes, audit tools, interfaces and utilities for Risk Management and ISM compliance.
- Support and provide consultancy for audit compliance actions, commonwealth representatives and provide senior technical advice to junior analysts and executive members.
- Determine compliance through Threat Detection, Incident reporting and Executive level engagement.
- Perform independently but collaboratively with the IT Infrastructure team, to implement security enhancements.
- Review client networks and security posture.
- CentOS, RedHat and SuseLinux
- Windows 7/10 and Server 2012/2016
- NTP, Syslog, SSH and are confident with:
- network analysers,
- vulnerability assessments and
- network interrogation procedures
- Amazon Web Services, Workspaces, EC2 and associated appliances
- Identity and Access Management, Certificate Operations, Single Sign on for SSH and Web Applications
- Cisco Nexus switches in standalone and in ACI mode
- Cisco WAN and LAN Operations
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances (ASA) and NextGen Firewalls (NGFW)
- Splunk: Search, Security and Windows Infrastructure, for collection, investigation and reporting
- Security Automation through Splunk Phantom
- A strong ITSM knowledge and working knowledge of the Atlassian product suite
- Good change management behaviour, Subversion experience
- Sound documentation skills focusing on ISM compliance, operating procedures and Incident Response
Contract Term: 12 months with 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 03 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's