|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 17:40|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator will be administering and maintaining a significant number of systems including a mix of both Windows and Linux Operating systems as part of a Level 1/2 support team. Services will include system maintenance, application monitoring, customer incident management and hardware deployment. The ideal candidate will be mission focused and have the ability to work as part of a tight-knit, multi-disciplinary team working closely with the client on a rewarding project.
- Manage the JIRA service desk
- Manage customer incidents, resolve development issues
- Answer client calls and emails
- Maintain Confluence documentation
- Assist in the deployment and maintenance of virtualised WIN and Linux SOE
- Maintain Hardware and Software appliances (Server and End User)
- Display strong written communication skills for technical documentation and for influential communication as a consultant.
- Client engagement for Level 1/2 support
- Virtualised deployments of both Windows and Linux SOE
- Maintaining Server infrastructure (Win and Linux)
- Fundamental experience in Government Secure Environments
- Proven experience in networking
- Working with JIRA service desk
- NV1 with the ability to pass additional security assessments
- Working with VMware
- Working with Nagios
- Understanding of E8 and conforming with ISM requirements
- NetApp Storage Appliances
- Remediation of customer support issues
- AD structure
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 03 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's