Cyber Operations Support Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Operations Support Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 17:50|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Cyber Operations Support Consultant who will be operating and optimising a significant number in-house security infrastructure systems. A qualification or commensurate experience with McAfee Enterprise platform services would be highly regarded . Experience with conducting comparative vendor analysis of Security Incident and Intrusion detection systems or a sound working knowledge may be useful.
This role is aimed at a consultant pivoting towards Cyber security from a similar discipline, or an associate level specialist viewing an ability to work on large bodies of multi-disciplinary projects in a tight-knit and rewarding team.
- Operation and Optimisation of McAfee enterprise platform
- Integrate into a team responsible for the ongoing adherence of Essential 8 compliance
- Operation and Optimisation of host-based firewalls, implementing application whitelisting, data loss prevention & antivirus policies in a multi-vendor environment
- Security incident monitoring and reporting
- Display strong written communication skills for technical documentation and for influential communication as a consultant.
- McAfee Enterprise products
- Endpoint Security (ENS)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
- Management for Optimised Virtual Environments (MOVE)
- Fundamental skills in a heterogeneous Commonwealth environment
- Proven experience in networking and gateway security appliances
- Multiple vendor security products
- Edge and gateway security administration
- Security team or Security Operation Centre experience
- Strong knowledge or experience in Security automation and/or Orchestration
- Demonstrable experience in Cyber Analytics, log analysis and Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) Software.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 03 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's