|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Start Date:||2021-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 09:00|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Risk Manager who will be responsible for contributing and iterating on Risk and Issues framework, guides, and process. You will also be responsible for maintaining program and stream level risks and issues registers as well as conducting risk assessments, including developing mitigation and treatment strategies through liaison with internal and external stakeholder. The role also involves reviewing stream level risk and issues in program reporting.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework and demonstrated risk management experience within large complex delivery programs’.
- Ability to manage risks in line with pre-established portfolio frameworks and working with a number of stakeholders to incrementally improve risk culture and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate portfolio and program level risks and issues to support executive and ministerial correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in risk and issue management.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, benefits management and reporting.
Location: Canberra OR Sydney
Contract Term: 6 months with 1 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 09 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's