Regional Talent Consultant
|Job Title:||Regional Talent Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 14:32|
To further strengthen our presence in support of our business nationally, we are offering an energetic, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our well-established business as a Regional Talent Consultant in Brisbane. You will be required to work as part of a small team with dedicated clients in the region by providing 360-degree recruitment services and account management. This role is full time Monday through Friday. Reduced hours and some flexibility could be negotiated for the right person.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- 360-degree Recruitment Services
- Being involved in finding, attracting, and qualifying candidates.
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates by VTC or face to face.
- Performing in-depth Reference Checks.
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the placement process.
- Account Management
- Manage relationships with current clients in the region.
- Assist our business management team in sourcing new partners across our current lines of business.
- Good number of contacts within the QLD Government sector.
- Self-motivated and good communicator to work remotely during and post COVID19.
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures.
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Current drivers’ licence.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be a good fit for the role. For further information please contact Dean Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications open until 12 March 2021 with interviews to be held soon after the closing date.