IT Midrange Application Developer
|Job Title:||IT Midrange Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 10:30|
We are looking for individuals who love a challenge, love solving hard problems, and importantly, they know that everything they do relates back to the business and its goals. If you consider yourself highly communicative, problem solver, flexible in large enterprise environment and believe quality is a shared responsibility, we want to hear from you!
The role requires specialist developers with both C#/.NET and JAVA expertise and Microsoft TFS skills. They would need to process working knowledge of IBM’s CMDM and have knowledge of IBM MQ Message Queues.
1. Participate in the development of technical solutions, provide technical expertise and recommend solutions that are practical and meet business requirements;
2. Review Functional Design documentation and work closely with Design team to identify any gaps in proposed solutions;
3. Assist with investigation and analysis of complex problems, provide technical advice and create technical designs, processes and architecture;
4. Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents;
5. Code and build changes, including the preparation of technical specifications and other documentation, viz. code reviews, unit test scenarios;
6. Contribute to reviews of system documentation and code to ensure the delivery of components that meet the quality, consistency and performance required by the Department;
7. Follow Department delivery methods and complete required software build changes as per Functional Design and in accordance with the Build approach and coding conventions;
8. Contribute to all phases of a development work including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and/or administrative tasks;
9. Provide regular updates to Senior Management/Team Leads, regarding the progress of allocated work and escalate issues in a timely manner so that it can be tracked and resolved
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience in the following is also desirable:
- IBM’s Content Manager Document Manager (CMDM).
- MSSQL and DB2 databases
- Version control repository migration (e.g. TFS to Git)
- IBM Message Queues
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till April 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
IT Delivery Manager
Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)