|Job Title:||Platform Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 17:11|
That will be responsible for:
- driving architectural decisions for interagency approval
- technical communication, including in the engagement of organisational customers
- technical assessment of designs and potential program decisions
- negotiating with stakeholders to achieve mutually agreed outcomes in line with program objectives
- drafting technical aspects of identity policy including integration standards
- research and implementation of technical proofs of concepts or reference implementations
- working with other teams and/or organisations, assisting with the implementation of decisions
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in the development of platform architecture and design decisions, based on the needs of customers, delivery partners, and formal governance processes.
- Effective communication skills, including in person and in writing, and including a technical audience and a non-technical audience.
- Experience in the engagement of stakeholders, including delivery partners and institutional customers, to understand and represent their needs, and communicate the value of products and/or technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in whole-of-government ICT delivery.
- Specific expertise relating to identity, authentication, multi-service portals, web development, APIs, architecture standards, cyber security, reliability, software lifecycles and/or complex domains
Canberra or Sydney Based –3 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Data Architect level 6 (TSPV)
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Infrastructure Solution Architect - Virtualisation (NV1)
Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)