|Job Title:||Visual Designer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 18:04|
Working with teams across the strategy and architecture branch to create and communicate complex concepts with visual designs and illustrations that align with the visual identity and meet inclusive design standards across multiple mediums.
To be successful the candidate must be able to work in an agile delivery environment, be self-organising and be willing to work across multiple teams to deliver high quality visuals within the agreed timeframes.
Role Specific Tasks:
As a Visual Designer, you will:
- Lead and develop a broad variety of visual design documents to be used for internal and external stakeholders, including presentation packs and Discovery reports
- Produce life event journey maps by illustrating the narrative of people’s experience and designing for complex information layout
- Support advanced data visualisation techniques
- Design and publish the Digital Transformation Strategy Refresh
- Produce collateral, including merchandise
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing User Experience artefacts such as journey maps
- Experience creating illustrations that communicate user experience and needs
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and provide simple and engaging visualisation to communicate to a range of stakeholders
- Experience developing and delivering communication strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working with industry standard graphic design software.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile multi-disciplined team
- Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues in different digital disciplines and across different agencies to achieve outcomes
- Experience producing online products that meet WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrating experience breaking down complex concepts and provide simple and engaging visualisation to communicate to a range of stakeholders
- Please provide examples of work demonstrating ability to produce UX artefacts that communicate user experience and needs including illustrations, reports etc
Canberra Based or Offsite –6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's