|Job Title:||Recruitment Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 18:30|
As a subject matter expert, you will have an in-depth knowledge of the government’s Labour Hire (contractors) and APS recruitment functions. You will be able to provide expert advice to your manager, coordinate and evaluate procurement and onboarding deliverables to ensure successful delivery. The role will be responsible for coordinating and tracking the lifecycle of contractors from procurement to offboarding and all steps between, ensuring the programs contractor deliverables are in scope, in budget and on time. The role requires high attention to detail with all issues required to be reported swiftly and appropriately. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders and the Programs Directors to gather, coordinate, and track their budget and resourcing activities.
- engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes, and facilitate cooperation
- apply judgement when managing highly complex and/or sensitive issues
- must possess excellent written and oral communication skills Skills and knowledge
- The candidate will have a key eye for detail
- Must have an expert understanding of procurement and contract management in practice Motivation
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who enjoys creating high quality drafts, monitoring and tracking activities
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience with coordination and management of recruitment through procurement and APS selection, in line with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules, APSC recruitment Policies
- Experience undertaking recruitment activity, including preparing job descriptions, screening applications, setting up panels, organising interviews, scribe activities and notifying candidates of outcomes. As well as drafting and reviewing evaluation and selection reports
- Experience reporting on the number, spend and changing size of a workforce.
- Experience successfully managing onboarding and offboarding of staff.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney Based – Contract Up to 30 June 2021 with 1 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.