IT Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 14:50|
As a Systems Administrator in the Environments team, you will play a key role in the management of the infrastructure, deployment and configuration of applications and migration of windows applications to Linux.
In addition to the system admin duties you will also be required to raise change requests for deployments in the Preprod and Prod environments.
You must be able to deliver under pressure and familiar with working in an agile environment.
• Cloud based infrastructure management (AWS and Azure)
• Application deployment and configuration (Windows and Linux)
• Maintenance of current infrastructure and applications
• Environments monitoring and troubleshooting
• Incident Management
• Raise change requests for deployments in PROD and PRE-PROD environments
Skills and Experience Required:
- Enterprise system management experience
- Linux Server Admin
- Cloud VMware
- Windows Server Management, Windows AD & Group Policy
- Network routing, switching & firewall management
- Interacting with development, testing and infrastructure teams
- AWS Cloud
- Agile Experience
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till April 2022. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's