|Job Title:||Security Manager|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 15:32|
Our Security Manager is responsible for providing support and giving effect to the Organization’s Security Strategy.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Services, the Group Security Manager is responsible for leading the security function which includes the physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets within Australia.
- Administer organization’s DISP requirements and ensure ongoing compliance for Governance, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Information/Cyber Security.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on security risks and threats to organization across various facilities.
- Implement and administer security related policies, processes, and registers.
- Conduct security related risk assessment, planning and gives effect to initiatives.
- Conduct overseas travel briefings.
- Conduct security risk assessments and implement control/best practice measures.
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role would be considered favourably.
- Defence Industry Security Program experience essential
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1/NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 March 2021.
Call Huda Meer 0431935440 for any further information.