|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 16:34|
The Department is seeking an experienced UX researcher to help shape our digital products and services using UX principles and data driven insights.
You’ll be a part of a multi-disciplinary Customer Experience Design team that builds world class government digital services. Through your work you will have the opportunity to improve the user experience for millions of Australian citizens. As part of this team you’ll work to transform the Departments approach to delivering online content and help deliver a Digital Experience Platform.
You’ll need to be able to apply your highly developed UX, research and analytical skills to take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. While you’ll be responsible for your performance and work ethic, we’re looking for team players – our teams succeed and fail together.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5yrs experience required
- Proven experience in user research for large digital projects
- Ability to lead and deliver user research engagements from end-to-end in a team environment (including planning, designing, running/facilitating, analysis and reporting)
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative methods will be required
- Champion of User Centred Design (UCD) and the DTA’s Digital Service Standard (DSS)
- Experience in using metrics and user feedback to improve digital products and services.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies and ability to use them alongside your team to deliver on projects
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple pieces of work
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an Agile team and participate in Agile ceremonies
- Ability to support the delivery of all work in the Customer Experience Design team, not just research related components.
Location and Contract Term: Brisbane based role. Contract till end of June 2021 with 1 x 3 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital User and Customer Experience Design Specialist
$0 - $140 per hour
DevOps Support Contractor (NV1)
AWS System Administrator (NV1)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)