|Job Title:||Delivery Managers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 16:48|
The Delivery Manager will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent delivery management skills. The Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Program Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. They will work with the Project Lead to ensure the successful delivery of the project within the Program. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
You will be required to:
- Work within the Digital Identity program with the Program Delivery Lead
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team including working with the Project Lead
- Develop an agreed delivery plan and monitor delivery against the program roadmap
- Facilitate multi agency workshops
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Help to remove impediments and blockers
- Help to identify and manage project level dependencies and risks
- Identify and escalate program risks or issues where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder
- Produce fortnightly Sprint Reports and other ad-hoc reports
Skills and Experience Required
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles, with extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently engage with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas.
- Experience in leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables.
- Experience in creating productive working relationships within a program with a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Experience in agile coaching with excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Scrum Master activities such as backlog refinement and Scrum Events and expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Experience working on projects which fall under a larger program and portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in, and leading, a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in Whole of Government Programs that run across multiple Government agencies.
Canberra or Sydney Based–6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's