Major Project Engagement Officer level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Major Project Engagement Officer level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 09:46|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of large complex government department Intelligence capability and the Capability Life Cycle.
- Experience in managing and drafting CLC documents and advice to large complex government department Senior Executives.
- Management of documents and records within large complex government department mandated management systems.
- Identify and track IIP projects and capabilities that may consume and/or produce intelligence related data.
- Engage with large complex government department capability projects to elicit, understand and document Intelligence products and outputs required to deliver their capability effects, and the Intelligence Group’s ability to provide that support.
- Develop formal and informal advice and briefs for large complex government department Senior Executive and IIP Project Managers.
- Co-ordinate and engage with complex stakeholder groups to develop, track and manage input into developing projects and capabilities.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's