Program Control Analyst
|Job Title:||Program Control Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 13:20|
The Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience providing program control analysis to large multiple vendor and ICT discipline programs.
- Interface with business and IT stakeholders to identify delivery milestones, dependencies, roles and responsibilities and timelines for project objectives.
- Assist business and IT stakeholders assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities, assign ownership and report progress to the Project Office.
- Develop and maintain an overarching delivery schedule and provide progress and variance reporting.
- Assist Scrum Masters and Project Managers to Develop robust and achievable project increments and forecast objective goals and completion
- Analyse and evaluate agile processes to ensure teams implement effective controls to reduce unknown risk, assumption and dependence during delivery.
- Administration of the ‘Delivery Controls - Community of Practice’.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with the various Project Management Office’s and project stakeholders.
- Assist the Project Office with project budget adjustments.
- Assist the Project Office to manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, make recommendations for continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience, preferably for programs.
- Detail-oriented leader who can consistently meet deadlines and possess the ability to work independently as needed.
- Experience developing timelines and dependencies using strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse work group of vendors, executive managers, subcontractors, consultants and other professionals.
- Proficient user of Microsoft project tools (Teams, Project, Word, Excel). Experience in the use of Azure DevOps is an advantage.
- Experience with Waterfall and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Canberra Based – Contract until the 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's