Project Officer (Business Analyst experience)
|Job Title:||Project Officer (Business Analyst experience)|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 16:42|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Project Officer with Business Analytics experience.
The role will provide support across a number of our client’s Projects, including; establishment and maintenance of Project contract registers; capturing and refining Project increment requirements; facilitating refinement workshops; collating information for reports; acting as the first point of contact for assigned activity and functions; and ensuring documentation configuration control are applied.
You will have at least 3 years' experience in a project officer / business analysis position within the Government ICT space.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Creation and proactive management of contract registers including the reporting of variances to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure document management processes including templates, review procedures, and registers are maintained.
- Participate and at times facilitate project increment refinement workshops and serve as liaison between business and project delivery teams.
- Maintain the Project toolsets to identify, track and otherwise manage action items and deliverables arising from meetings and discussions.
- Provide general support to the Project Office in the delivery of milestones, and assist with the maintenance of project artefacts and reports under guidance from the Project Office
- Undertake procurement activities with direction from the Project Office
- Assist risks and issues management in support of the Project Office risk managers.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, be adaptive to change and work at a fast pace.
- Ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability develop strong relationships.
- Strategic thinker with a proven ability to deliver results
- High attention to detail, and ability to investigate thoroughly.
- Extensive experience working in government
- Portfolio and or Program experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Contract Term: until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's