|Job Title:||Cloud Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 11:33|
The Microsoft 365 Engineers must have a background in design of Microsoft 365 services in a single tenant multi agency environment; this includes design documentation, requirements gathering, security controls, data compliance, integration with existing on-premises systems and cloud services. Microsoft Power platform services: Ability to design and maintain Power Platform services such as Power Automate, Power Platforms, Dynamics 365, Power BI.
There would be an expectation that the engineer can provide operational guidance to developers (as required) of how Power Platforms components are able to interconnect to Microsoft 365 and Azure, to ensure proper uptake of services and current standards are used for the platform. The individual must have an understanding on Dynamics 365 Online and integrations into other M365 and Azure services via common connection and API methods. Microsoft Exchange services: must have experience in complex Exchange Hybrid Exchange environments including upgrading on-premises components from older Exchange revisions to Exchange 2019 whilst in Hybrid configuration. It is expected the individual has a strong background in supporting Exchange and associated components including mail flow, email security, information marking, associated identity management workflows. The candidate must have excellent document writing skills and ability to translate project technical requirements and platform architecture and governance into written design and operational procedures. #Note this is not a Dynamics 365 developer position, it is aimed at standing up the underlying platforms, processes and supporting the developer and architecture communities.
Skills and Experience Required
- The candidate will have proven experience in design, implementation and support of Power Platform environments and all associated sub services and/or Microsoft Exchange Hybrid within an enterprise setup - 30%
- The candidate will have proven experience in Microsoft API’s, modules within an organization for the use of maintenance and automation of Microsoft 365 services. - 15%
- The candidate will have experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft 365 within a complex organization - 15%
- Will have the proven ability to produce high quality design and operational documentation. - 30%
- Experience in a Federal government department and understanding of policies, frameworks and security controls. - 10%
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Microsoft 365 in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with team members and client stakeholders.
- Is able to critique design and operational documentation to ensure a high quality standard.
Canberra Based –12 Months Contract with 2 x 12 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain NV1 Secrurity clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's