|Job Title:||Contracts Officer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 11:58|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Contracts Officer who will be required to, with minimal direction and with a high level of initiative, to achieve the required outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing a range of contracts, maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Monitoring contracts and managing extension or renewal of contracts and contract close-out
- Problem-solving contract-related issues
- Provide advice, support and review in relation to contract management activities ranging from simple to complex
- Undertake the preparation of approval documentation including: Approval to Approach the Market, Evaluation Outcomes, Approval to Commit funds and enter into Arrangements; Contracts and Work Orders
- Preparation and ongoing management of Government contracts, simple and complex
- Preparation and ongoing management of Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs)
- Provide policy advice in relation to compliance with relevant Australian Government legislation, rules and policies relating to contract management and procurement activities
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Develop, draft and implement communications strategies to support structural, technical and business changes impacting Diplomatic Security Division (DSD) in relation to contract management
- Risk assessment and issue management.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Contract Term: Until 22 March 2022 with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 15 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.