Application Support Technologist
|Job Title:||Application Support Technologist|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 15:12|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Deployment of open-source solutions including customisation.
- Previous experience in automating simple data flows and integrating with REST APIs.
- working in a Defence or research environment
- Web development
- Authentication technologies such as SAML and Active Directory
- Data and information repository solutions, such as CKAN and Dspace
- Research data management lifecycle and associated tools such as ReDBo
Estimated start date: 12-04-2021.
Location of work:
- South Australia
Length of contract: 10.5 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March 2021.
Call Huda 0431 935 440 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Java Integration Developers
.NET/C# Full-Stack Developer
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
.Net Software Developer (NV1)