Web Content Lead (PV)
|Job Title:||Web Content Lead (PV)|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 16:12|
The role collaborates with junior to senior technical specialists in a mixed contract/APS team, balancing daily operational support against weekly and multi-month deliverables. The team implements, supports and replaces its services, through software development, business analysis and service delivery (support) functions including answering customer calls and performing Level 2 and 3 support after Service Desk triage of initial requests.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with web-based content management systems in general and content management concepts such as revision history, content types, role-based access control, metadata.
- Experience with authoring and editing content for the web, including understanding of web content accessibility, the need to adjust writing style for a web audience, and HTML tags and document structure (some publications are hand-authored in text editors for technical or security reasons and personnel must be comfortable and competent with this).
- experience working with subject matter experts to turn their knowledge into consistently written and presented web-based content, taking into account audience needs.
- Content Sustainment: Monitor site usage and implement and review analytics for public-facing and internal websites.
- Content Sustainment: Participate in and, when required, coordinate and conduct stakeholder requirement gathering and expectation management discussions in relation to requests for new web services or improvements to existing web services. Advise the Web Manager on balancing stakeholder needs.
- Content sustainment: Conduct user research in relation to content and information architecture refreshes or for new services, and then use this to design, review and re-design content and information architectures to meet user goals in a way suited to the user’s context and taking into account special needs of some users.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Huda Meer 0431 935 440 for any further information.