|Job Title:||CMS Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 16:20|
Content Management System (CMS) Front-end Administrator (Web Support Officer)
The CMS Admin is accountable under routine direction to undertake moderately complex web application front-end administration and publication tasks in an operational environment, balancing daily and longer-term deadlines.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - Experience with web-based content management systems in general and content management concepts such as revision history, content types, role-based access control, metadata.
- Essential - Experience with use and administration of open-source content management solutions (e.g., Drupal, WordPress) and Commercial Off the Shelf solutions (e.g., SharePoint, Confluence, Jira).
- Web application and publication support – phone, email, drop-in and desk-visit support to customer requests for assistance in using web services. Web application configuration including user account and profile management. Investigation and resolution of incidents with escalation to technical support staff as necessary
- Support: Investigate and resolve access control and content security concerns, record investigation steps and outcomes as directed, escalate to technical support staff and management as necessary. Configure web applications (as a front-end administrator) to apply and maintain user and content security, including user account / user profile management.
- Support: Educate users in web content development and publication best practice via: how-to emails, phone and in-person one-on-one tuition, authoring of informative articles for broad web-customer audiences.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Huda Meer 0431 935 440 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's