|Job Title:||Application Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 16:35|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - Experience building and improving automated deployment and support processes with PowerShell.
- Desirable – Knowledge and understanding of SQL and database concepts in a Microsoft environment.
- Desirable - Windows server administration experience in a virtualisation environment
- Install, configure and sustain (monitor, test and apply patches and upgrades for) COTS applications to ensure system integrity and security, adhere to change management processes in coordinating outages. Diagnose and resolve system and environment problems; implement break-fixes for diverse customers from individual users to system stakeholders, with a focus on creation of self-healing capabilities and automated testing, builds, deployment and provisioning of services for customers.
- Configure, upgrade and extend COTS applications to integrate additional customer requirements and support demand growth, adhering to change management processes and contributing to continual improvement of team release management.
- Security Administration: Investigate and resolve access control and data security concerns, record investigation steps and outcomes as directed, configure and implement system features and fixes to resolve security issues and maintain good security, escalate to management as necessary.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30th March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Huda Meer 0431 935 440 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Application Developer
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
DevOps Engineer (IaC AWS)