Technical writer - Security
|Job Title:||Technical writer - Security|
|Start Date:||2021-03-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 09:03|
- Experience in Information Security policy and procedure documentation
- Understanding of applying the ISM and PSPF in architecture designs
- General understanding and awareness of Security concepts and areas of security focus in Solution Architecture
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency.
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs
Estimated start date: 01-03-2021.
Location of work:
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 March 2021.
Call Huda 0431 935 440 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Solution Architect (NV1)
Security Governance Lead
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)