Azure Data Engineer
|Job Title:||Azure Data Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 11:52|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Azure Data Engineer to support new initiatives within their Information Services Branch (ISB). The Projects will require the services of an experienced Azure Data Engineer to work in a multidiscipline team to work across various projects and disciplines within the organisation.
In addition to working with project stakeholders and mentoring other Azure Data Engineers you will work within the organisation’s Azure cloud capability and be responsible for:
- Designing and developing end-to-end optimised data pipelines
- Designing and developing complex data transformations
- Designing and developing Power BI reports
- Designing and developing API’s
- Designing and developing complex database entities
- Data modelling
- Maintain and extend DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Maintaining and extending project documentation
- Working to meet business, technical and user requirements
- Demonstrated high level of competency with Azure Data Factory (authoring and monitoring Pipelines, Datasets and Data Flows).
- Demonstrated high level of competency with Databricks and one or more of the following languages: R, Python, Scala or Spark SQL.
- Demonstrated high level of competency with Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, SQL Server and SQL scripting.
- Demonstrated high level of competency with Database Design, Data Modelling and Azure Data Lake Gen 2.
- Demonstrated experience utilising PowerBI (Administration and Development).
- Demonstrated experience with API Development.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure: Blob Storage, Key Vault and DevTestLabs.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure Synapse.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure Data Catalog.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
Contract Term: 12 months with 1 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 15 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's