Office 365 Engineer
|Job Title:||Office 365 Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 11:54|
The Department is seeking experienced End-user workspace engineers that will drive the technology support of the following M365 service domains:
• Teams, OneDrive & SharePoint;
• SharePoint, OneDrive, Power platform and Exchange; and
Responsibilities include management of all Microsoft 365 services, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online and tenant administration.
This role requires a Microsoft 365 subject matter expert across all features and services. This individual must have hands-on support experience around the significant dependencies of Microsoft 365 solutions.
You will be forward-thinking and have excellent engineering skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
Must be able to implement large, complex M365 related technology solutions and ensure the operation, monitoring, maintenance, and improvement of critical IT systems for our internal customers.
Skills and Experience Required:
General across all domains:
• At least 4 years of experience working with customers on M365, application development and deployment
• Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory, Security, OS Internals
• Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
• Basic debugging skills
• Experience analysing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
• Understanding of and ability to migrate from various third-party platforms to Microsoft 365
• Understanding of Hybrid Identity and access management
• Advance knowledge of Powershell
• Teams Service Administrator:
• Teams Communications Administrator (P2P & VoIP/PSTN)
• Teams Device Administrator
• policies and governance best practices.
• Apps and BOTS connectors
• Hybrid connectivity
• SharePoint Online Administration
• SharePoint – knowledge of SharePoint versions 2013, and 2016
• Web Applications – troubleshooting configuration, Security, and performance issues
• Microsoft SharePoint migration experience
• Understanding of data-related policies, governance & best practices.
• WSUS, SMS, SCCM 2007 / 2012 and Microsoft Intune
• IIS Concepts – Configuration, SSL and Kerberos
• Test & Application packaging:
o You will be required to liaise with vendors, application owners and end business users to collect and translate application configuration requirements and end user experience into a packaged solution for seamless deployment.
o has a working knowledge of Windows Installer, MSI, MISX, AppV package formats
• Microsoft Exchange Server versions 2007-2016, install, configuration, maintenance, performance tuning, migration and upgrades to servers
• Exchange experience in large enterprise environment strongly preferred (5000+ users)
• Microsoft Exchange migration experience
• Knowledge of hybrid message routing and collaboration.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till September 2021 with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's