Azure DevOps Automation Specialist
|Job Title:||Azure DevOps Automation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 13:53|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Automation Specialist with functional skills in DevOps (including people process and tooling) and product skills in Azure DevOps.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
- Fluent English oral and written communication
Contract Term: 6 months.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 19 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Linux Specialist (NV1)
Counter Threat Network Operations Specialist
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist