Technical Cyber Security Uplift Advisors (multiple roles) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Technical Cyber Security Uplift Advisors (multiple roles) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 14:32|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience (5+ years) in the following:
- Implementing controls from the Essential Eight, the large government department Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents and the Australian Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Performing Technical Risk Assessments
- System administration, including the management of security applications and systems.
- Understanding of Window and/or Linux Security infrastructures.
- Skills in using tools and scripting languages to complete technical assessments, such as: vulnerability scanners, PowerShell scripts and AD audit tools.
- Understanding of Network concepts, such as: gateway operations and network authentication principles.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms, such as: Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Containers as a Service (CaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Candidates with STEM qualifications and experience in any of the following skills, disciplines or platforms are encouraged to apply:
- Programming, scripting, networking, intrusion analysis, data analysis and Incident management.
- A strong academic background in a highly relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Data Science or Statistics.
- Applied knowledge of Data Science and Statistical Modelling techniques in a Cyber Security environment.
- Python / Jupyter Notebook experience.
Estimated start date: 01-05-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3-month probation.
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 March 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's