|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 16:29|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced .Net Developer with 5+ years .NET development experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Participating in the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) to develop and enhance a C# based, n-tier, enterprise software and associated documentation in accordance with our client’s Standards
- Developing .Net Solutions using .Net programming framework
- Developing automated application build and deployment scripts using Azure DevOps
- Following the Agile Methodology for software development
- Liaising with technical and business area staff to facilitate the rapid resolution of issues and/or faults within fielded production
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years .NET development experience
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, HTML5/CSS/XML, SOAP, and web services.
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps
- Previous experience with SQL Server
Contract Term: Initially until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 17 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's