ICT Help Desk Officer
|Job Title:||ICT Help Desk Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-03-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 12:44|
ASAP start - 30/6/2021
Receive and manage customer enquiries, provide information and support to users and act as a first level point to answer to queries and address system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
Whilst it is not a strictly IT role, you will be providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software. You will be responsible for answering
This is a customer facing role, so impeccable customer service skills are required.
You will be responsible for:
• Provide first level customer service support and timely information to solve non-complex enquiries and problems.
• Undertake general administrative tasks to minimise system down-time and loss of productivity.
• Seek guidance from the supervisor and Services Support Advisor/s to resolve enquiries and determine when it is appropriate to refer more complex issues for resolution.
• Maintain accurate service support data and summary reports, to assist and identify potential and ongoing issues and deliver informed solutions.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of reference materials to ensure consistency in customer service and systems and process documentation to assist the Service Support team deliver a timely and quality service.
Training will be provided.
During the training phase, you will be required to work Monday – Friday.
Then you will move to a five-day roster with set days Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday between the hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm. Once trained, there may be scope to work from home 2 days per week.