ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 12:54|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven knowledge of information security principles, practices and technologies.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with ICT security applications such as a SIEM (e.g. Arcsight, Splunk), and data analytic platforms.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with Windows and Windows security tools.
- Execute systems engineering tasks in the design, development, deployment and sustainment of security capabilities.
- Develop complex analytics across large and varied datasets to achieve insights and answer security-based business requirements.
- Deliver technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)