Business Case Support Officers
|Job Title:||Business Case Support Officers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 13:01|
They will provide subject matter expertise to ensure a holistic solution is costed and suitably supported through 2nd pass level of detail to support the lifecycle of the business case delivery.
- There is an exciting opportunity in Digital Identity for Business Case Support Officer’s who will have the responsibility for assisting with the development and costing of the proposed business case, providing a range of documentation and cost information aligned to the strategic outcomes of the business case. They will provide subject matter expertise to ensure a holistic solution is costed and suitably supported through 2nd pass level of detail to support the lifecycle of the business case delivery.
- Have strong proven skills in business case governance and planning ie provide support to the business case writing process.
- Provide expert best practice advice is required to drive consistency in a range of activities including developing tools and templates.
- Drafting and collating financial information relating to the business case (ie fixed and variable, CapEx, OpEx and BAU).
- Supporting/coordinating stakeholder engagements focused on input into Business Case
- Road mapping for Business Case
- Reporting on project schedule, resource management and tracking
- Running business case stand-ups.
The Business Case Support Officer will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support business case and secretariat functions as required. They will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong proven skills in business case governance and planning i.e. provide support to the business case writing process.
- Experience providing expert best practice advice to drive consistency in a range of activities, including developing tools and templates.
- Experience drafting and collating financial information relating to the business case (i.e. fixed and variable, CapEx, OpEx and BAU).
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Budgeting, financial and or management accounting experience.
- Project management or delivery management experience in a fluid evolving solution environment applying appropriate methods to deliver outcomes on time and to expectations.
- CPA / CA or similar accounting qualifications. Business or technical degree. Project management or agile delivery method qualification
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's