Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 13:06|
The successful candidate will need highly developed system network design and configuration skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Experience in complex ICT network design and maintenance.
2. Demonstrated experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, internal and external, remote access, public and private, WAN and LAN.
1. Produce network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation.
2. Work with systems architects to engineer network device configurations, network capacity, capability and performance analysis.
3. Produce documentation in accordance with agreed design standards and policies and procedures.
4. Implement, configure and maintain devices including Cisco, HPE and Juniper.
5. Develop procedures and undertake routine installations and de-installations of hardware and/or software.
6. Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics and create reports.
7. Plan work and lead small teams of technical specialists.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12/24 month contract. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate or Huda on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's