Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 10:40|
Within the department’s Microsoft Azure environment design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives including a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience (5 years) designing and building testable solutions using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC based solutions including front end development in tools such as REACT, back end SQL server, Azure service bus, Identity (Azure B2C) and API management. All using Microsoft Azure IaaS components.
- Experience working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Testers to deliver secure and reliable solutions that meet stakeholder, citizen, and business expectations.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with the Internet Security Manual (ISM), it’s controls and how to apply them to a solution design and build
- Familiarity and experience with DevSecOps
- Demonstrated ability to impart technical skills and knowledge across the development team.
- Ability to lead a technical team to deliver technical outcomes against tight deadlines
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney, Victoria and Canberra Based – 6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's