|Job Title:||Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 11:24|
The Department is seeking suitably qualified Technical Lead to be involved in a range of software development activities including the management, maintenance, and growth of api.gov.au.
Skills and Experience Required
- Expert knowledge in building Web services and APIs (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience with Python and one or more of Kotlin, Java
- 5+ years’ work experience in software development
- Applied understanding of DevOps principles and practices and able to build, maintain, support, and extend the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline in DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and implementation in Cloud environments using Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions Version control (GIT preferred)
- Experience developing single-page applications using either Angular, React or VueJS
- Open-source software management on Github, including handling support tickets and reviewing pull requests from the open-source community
Canberra or Sydney Based – 6 Months Contract with 2 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's