Admin Support Officer
|Job Title:||Admin Support Officer|
|Salary:||$30 - $36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 12:20|
About the Role:
You will play an important role in this team, contributing to the day-to-day administration and operation of the Unit.
We are looking for flexible team players who enjoy working in a dynamic team environment. Your duties will include:
- Photo/project data compilation/sorting and filing
- Establishing relevant digital project folders and associated digital document management processes
- Establishing and updating spatial maps to assist in reporting
Requirements of the role include:
- Driver’s licence (C-class)
- Previous experience in administration
- Well-developed computer skills including use of:
- ArcMap/ArcGIS Systems;
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound communication skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to managing competing workloads and demands
Contract term: 3-month initial contract
Contract extensions: To be negotiated
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Permanent Resident
Hourly Pay Rate: $30 - $36 p/h plus Super
Estimated start date: 22/03/2021 (pending on successful national police check)
Application closing date: 18/03/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.